The intention of my practice is to provide each woman the opportunity to discover her own strength to birth uninhibited and with the least amount of intervention possible.
My passion as a woman, mother, and midwife is to assist women in reclaiming the wonder and joy that are inherent in birthing new life into their own hands.
I believe that women are strong and contain the unique ability to bring forth life into this world. Birth is the most mysterious, miraculous, and transformational time in a woman’s life. Every woman deserves the opportunity to move through her own experience at her own pace without judgment or obligation.
- Sally is a Louisiana Sate Licensed Midwife (LM) and a NARM Certified Professional Midwife (CPM).
- Sally lives in Covington, Louisiana, and originally hails from New Orleans. She provides midwifery care to anyone within an hour and half of Covington.
- Sally has three children. Her first son was born at University Hospital in New Orleans. She had her next son in the water at home, and her lovely daughter was an accidental back yard birth!
- Sally has attended over 150 births since 2004. She also had the pleasure of attending over 60 births at Andaluz Waterbirth Center in 2010.
- Sally received her midwifery certification by attending a 3 year comprehensive, MEAC accredited course at Birthingway College of Midwifery in Portland, Oregon.
- Sally is trained and certified in Neonatal Resuscitation and CPR. She is also a medical assistant (MA) which gives her extra experience with phlebotomy and IVs.
Easily find Sally’s recommendations:
Floradix liquid and pill form
Now liquid Vit D and Vit C
Herb Pharm cramp bark, motherwort, st Johns wort, echinacea, callendula
Natracare postpartum pads
Born at Home onesie
Water Birth Supplies:
3 Ring Pool or Birth Tub
Purchases made through the above search tool and links give the Louisiana Midwives Association a small referral fee that helps to offset operation costs. Thank you.